I wasn't a fan of monthly reviews at first. It seemed daunting to me, and I wasn't sure where to start, how much detail to include, or how to stay consistent from one month to the next. But I knew monthly reviews could be a powerful tool for growth, so I created a template for myself.
This template helps me:
- Gain clarity on my projects
- Get a better overview of what needs to be done
- Stay focused on long-term goals
- Celebrate successes
- Quickly identify and address issues
- Identify areas that need improvement
- Measure progress and stay motivated
Now, I'm sharing it with you. If you're a creator, have projects you're working towards, and don't have much clarityover what you spend your time on or how you progress, this template can help.
It's a single page with a list of your past monthly reviews and a button to create a new one. Each new monthly review page has sections for Personal, Business, Creation, Learning, and Goals. Each with a few questions or prompts to answer.
It's simple, straightforward, and fully customizable - you can delete sections that don't apply to you and add your own sections and prompts if needed.
- Simple template
- Fully customizable
- Write your monthly review directly inside Notion
- Works great on desktop, tablet and smartphone
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duplicate the template directly into your Notion workspace.